The Director - Digital Media is responsible for creating and managing digital content marketing on the church’s social media channels, website, and email platforms. This position leads multiple teams of volunteers to create and distribute rich content that provokes behavior promoting spiritual practices and biblical literacy, the need and desire for community, and a great experience with Grace Church. Additionally, this position also oversees the management of the user experience with Grace’s digital phone system.
- Create & maintain a church-wide social media strategy that support’s the church’s mission.
- Create and publish digital content that aligns with the strategy of Grace Church and this position.
- Strategize, create, and manage church’s social media ads.
- Report on social media goals and metrics that describe social media and communications effectiveness.
- Monitors, listens, and responds to online friends and followers that cultivates online relationships.
- Create and coordinate text, images and graphic design to create visually attractive, on-brand content.
- Familiarize with Grace’s database to produce communication/email initiatives.
- Create compelling ongoing content like email drip campaigns that support Grace Church and ministry efforts.
Website & App Management
- Contribute to website content strategy and keeping the website up to date.
- Continually maintain and improve website by keeping content accurate and updated according to SEO principles.
- Collaborates with Communications team to create and implement compelling online campaigns in line with Grace brand and strategy.
- Troubleshoots and serves as first response for any technical concerns regarding online initiatives.
- Keep Grace’s mobile app up to date with fresh content.
- Information Leadership Staff Team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Computer Technology, Web Design or Communications desired
- Hospitable and personal
- Able to work on a high volume of projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Strategic and can implement projects from concept to completion.
- Enjoys working in an open, team based environment with plenty of creative collaborating.
- Creative eye combined with a ruthless attention to detail.
- Clear communicator.
- Requires advanced level technical knowledge of Internet application development and content delivery including various CMS solutions,
- HTML, Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Illustrator
- Project Management, including establishment of timelines, budgets and project frameworks
- Strategic problem solving