Join other men on a quest to discover who God is and what He has to say to our personal struggles and challenges that we face in life. Learn life-transforming Biblical principles that apply to us as men, husbands, fathers, and friends.
Whether you are new to faith or have been following Jesus your whole life, this is for you! Bring your questions and doubts and we will share with you what we’ve uncovered to be true from God’s Word. Let's jump in together and discover the deep, rich strength and wisdom that comes from knowing God personally.
The Winter/Spring 2024 semester of Men's Life will start on January 8 and go until May 20. Men's Life will not meet on April 1.
| MLK church closed, no meeting
Jan 22 - Feb 26
| Don’t Give the Enemy a Seat at Your Table
March 4 - April 29
| Daniel: Faithful in the Fire
| Spring Break (no meeting)
May 6 - 20
| Study TBA
| Offsite meeting
Don't Give the Enemy a Seat at Your Table by Louie Giglio is a six-week study that covers Psalm 23: https://a.co/d/8ApnLI7
In this Don’t Give the Enemy a Seat at Your Table video-based Bible study, based on King David’s famous words in Psalm 23, pastor and author Louie Giglio offers biblical insight on how to:
- Cancel the lies that will wreck your life and take the empowering steps to live fully alive in Christ
- Restore peace and rest in your life by taking authority over your thoughts
- Break free from the endless cycle of destructive thinking and recapture your emotions
Embrace the true purpose behind your journey through challenging circumstances
- We’ve all been in circumstances that cause our minds to spin out of control with thoughts that are unproductive, destructive, and harmful. During these moments, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed and wonder why we keep repeating the same mistakes. We need to recognize these thoughts are not of God but from a lurking enemy—an enemy who seizes every opportunity to lie his way into our minds and claim control over our lives.
It’s time to win the battle of your mind!
- The Table Before Us
- The Tactics of the Enemy
- The Battle for Our Mind
- The Path to Victory
- God’s Invitation Always Stands
- In the Presence of Our Enemies